[SATLUG] Re: Texas Linux Festival 2015 (Sara Hilburn)

Sara Hilburn sara at texaslinuxfest.org
Thu Jul 9 11:32:58 CDT 2015

"Side-Note: I had to do a quick Google search to find the difference
between the Enthusiast and Supporter tickets. I'm sure others on this
list are aware but, I wanted to share just in case:
http://2014.texaslinuxfest.org/content/enthusiast-or-supporter-which-should-you-choose.html
"

And to note- all previous years, the "Supporter" registrants received a
TXLF t-shirt upon sign-in at the festival. :) We haven't bought the shirts
yet, but we most likely will do this again this year.

~Sara