[SATLUG] Switching to Linux from Windows XP

Travis England england.travis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:12:21 CDT 2015

I'm curious, what type of software running on Windows XP have you not been
able to find a decent replacement for?

I agree with Peter, in that we'd need to have a better idea of your
hardware before making any solid recommendations.  I will, however, throw
out some love for elementaryOS.  I've always had good luck getting it to
work well, even on old hardware (my old gaming desktop I built around the
same time as your Dell XPS was released).