[SATLUG] Dr. MS dissertation summary, BS?

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 03:03:38 CDT 2015

> In "Microsoft" Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I have a bumper sticker: "Lose Windows Now.  Ask me how"
Would the electronic format be enough to demo writing a python app to make
use of NFC links && phone bumping to pass it along at a "real" meeting?  Or
are we talking google glass  related / wrist watch related bumping?
Or not safe to do windows bumping as open ssh for windows doesn't happen
till version 10 (see may 2015 slash dot news flash)
Chrome is available to make this an x-file thing (google to find the answer
out there!)
Note: 10bitworks.com has equipment to do physical bumper sticker.