[SATLUG] Help with My Linux

Travis England england.travis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:17:32 CDT 2015

The website Mr. Cooper listed will give you an idea of everything that is involved with creating your own Linux distribution. The only advice I can offer is to be careful using Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails as your theming convention. You may run into copyright issues, especially if it is released to the public. Additionally, you'll need to learn to edit themes for whichever desktop environment you choose to use. This, unfortunately, may be beyond the scope of a LUG email group.

Best Regards,
Travis