[SATLUG] Concepts for "how to build a customized linux" workshop

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:14:32 CDT 2015

a) San Antonio College --
   One of the posts to the group in the last year, mentioned
   the possibility of hosting a meeting at SAC
   Is this still a possibility?  Could it be in a room with
   access to PC's like in the past?"

To SATLUG:

The short answer is YES.

The longer answer. SAC CIS department, mostly I, supported SATLUG for
years. Unfortunately, I had a few bad years in my personal life, and I fell
of the map for a short while. I am back now (not that that is a good
thing--he he), and SAC CIS is open to, once again, fully support SATLUG's
monthly meetings. Having said that would it be possible to go back to a
same day every month schedule? If not, that is OK. The alternating schedule
is harder for me to keep up with.

Steve Kolars