[SATLUG] Re: Yes, let's make Our Linux

Travis Mosley logarithmicrooster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:56:50 CDT 2015

Um...I get this error when trying to build Automated Linux from Scratch.
Any help would be much appreciated.

pointer at zippy-z97x:jhalfs $ make
  Building target 033-binutils-pass1
  [+++\Makefile:231: recipe for target '033-binutils-pass1' failed min.
3 sec
make: *** [033-binutils-pass1] Error 127
Makefile:83: recipe for target 'mk_SUDO' failed
make: *** [mk_SUDO] Error 2
pointer at zippy-z97x:jhalfs $

Sincerely,
Travis