[SATLUG] small laptop screen

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:39:30 CDT 2015

Can I see your xorg.conf?  It should look something like...

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "LVDS1"
        ModelName    "LCD Panel 1024x600"
        Option       "Panning" "1600x1600"
        Modeline     "1024×600" 48.96 1024 1064 1168 1312 600 601 604 622
-HSync +VSync
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Card0"
        Monitor    "LVDS1"
        SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
                Modes     "1600x1600" "1024x768" "1024x600"
                Depth     24
                Virtual   1600 1600
        EndSubSection
EndSection