[SATLUG] Meetngs..

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:41:37 CDT 2015

 *> Nathan Templeton* nathantempleton at live.com
<satlug%40satlug.org?Subject=%5BSATLUG%5D%20Meetings..&In-Reply-To=>on

*Mon Mar 16 23:39:46 CDT 2015 wrote:...> *I took a look at the website, and
there is not an updated meeting list for 2015, did I miss the March
meeting?
No, just the discussion about needing at least one person to present
something.

> And if so, when is the meeting for April?
Based on discussions to try and get a meeting up and going, the hold up
seems to be getting someone to commit to presenting something first, before
the meeting place/date/time is set.

Craig