[SATLUG] Meetngs..

Nathan Templeton nathantempleton at live.com
Tue Mar 17 22:55:55 CDT 2015

Criag,

Awesome! Thank ya Sir for the clarification.. I have been working on my
CEH a of late, so I would be willing to do a presentation on that in a
month or so if that would be of viable interest to the group. I am also
working on the RHCSA as well, so I would be will to talk about about
that experience thus far.

 Thank you again for your time and consideration!

V/R,

Nathan Templeton