[SATLUG] Now it's spam on the phone

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:01:07 CDT 2015

FYI.

I just got an interesting phone call.  The guy with somewhat of an Indian (Asia)
accent said that my Windows computer was doing something bad (I don't know
exactly what).  When I pointed out that I didn't do Windows, he abruptly hung
up.  The Caller Id said Abilene but that was forged, I'm sure.

The background noise was like a large room of people making phone calls.

   -- Bruce