[SATLUG] Now it's spam on the phone

Stewart Smith tuupes80 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:13:28 CDT 2015

I've got this several times.  Since I have more than one, I ask them which one is causing the problem.  They always hang up.

Since it's a phishing scam, I've heard some groups see how long the caller can be strung along by asking creative questions about non-existent keys on the keyboard.

Great sport.

Sent via Ansible