[SATLUG] hello satlug

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:17:10 CST 2015

Lan party would be way cool! ... We could meet online... I'm sure we could
come up with something!

I'll email Seannon (FYI he was never in SATLUG) and see if he'd like to
participate. Some of the other guys might be interested. I would like to
delve more into Linux From Scratch. I was just doing a new setup of latest
OpenBSD on my old hardware.... albeit with a fast "old-fashioned" hard
drive, it's very nice!

Daniel Villarreal
www.youcanlinux.org