[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:37:10 CST 2015

Let me enter my two cents on SATLUG meetings:

SAC hosted SATLUG meetings for many years, then I went through a dark time
in my life and was not available to unlock the doors for meetings.
Fortunately, everything is now back on track. Sorry for letting the group
down for awhile.

As Bruce said, he and I are teaching on Tuesdays, and I have a large class
on Wednesdays. That leaves us with Thursdays and/or Fridays. I can have a
room available for use on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Thursday of each month.
Just let me know.

Bruce and I have talked about it some. We need someone to be in charge of
getting topics for each month, as we used to do. It would be nice to have
some great topics presented each month. We could start with the Christmas
meeting if you wish. Don always set up for a great Christmas meeting.

Hope to hear everyone's input soon.

Steve Kolars