[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:55:48 CST 2015

steve kolars wrote:
> Let me enter my two cents on SATLUG meetings:
>
> SAC hosted SATLUG meetings for many years, then I went through a dark time
> in my life and was not available to unlock the doors for meetings.
> Fortunately, everything is now back on track. Sorry for letting the group
> down for awhile.
>
> As Bruce said, he and I are teaching on Tuesdays, and I have a large class
> on Wednesdays. That leaves us with Thursdays and/or Fridays. I can have a
> room available for use on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Thursday of each month.
> Just let me know.
>
> Bruce and I have talked about it some. We need someone to be in charge of
> getting topics for each month, as we used to do. It would be nice to have
> some great topics presented each month. We could start with the Christmas
> meeting if you wish. Don always set up for a great Christmas meeting.

Steve and I discussed the meetings and we can provide a room:

Thursday, December 10, 2015, 7 PM
San Antonio College
Nail Technical Center
Room 122 -- Downstairs on the East side of the building

We do need someone to step up and moderate the meeting.
Anyone who wants to present a topic is welcome to do so.  There are dual
overhead projectors in the room and the connected system is connected to
the internet.

https://www.alamo.edu/sac/map/

The date of the meeting is at the end of the fall semester and there are a
few final exams going on.  Parking should be available in lot 22.

   -- Bruce