Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:55:48 CST 2015

steve kolars wrote:
> Let me enter my two cents on SATLUG meetings:
> SAC hosted SATLUG meetings for many years, then I went through a dark time
> in my life and was not available to unlock the doors for meetings.
> Fortunately, everything is now back on track. Sorry for letting the group
> down for awhile.
> As Bruce said, he and I are teaching on Tuesdays, and I have a large class
> on Wednesdays. That leaves us with Thursdays and/or Fridays. I can have a
> room available for use on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Thursday of each month.
> Just let me know.
> Bruce and I have talked about it some. We need someone to be in charge of
> getting topics for each month, as we used to do. It would be nice to have
> some great topics presented each month. We could start with the Christmas
> meeting if you wish. Don always set up for a great Christmas meeting.

Steve and I discussed the meetings and we can provide a room:

Thursday, December 10, 2015, 7 PM
San Antonio College
Nail Technical Center
Room 122 -- Downstairs on the East side of the building

We do need someone to step up and moderate the meeting.
Anyone who wants to present a topic is welcome to do so.  There are dual
overhead projectors in the room and the connected system is connected to
the internet.

The date of the meeting is at the end of the fall semester and there are a
few final exams going on.  Parking should be available in lot 22.

   -- Bruce