[SATLUG] Using Virtual Servers and Big Cloud Storage

Shannon Kuchler shannon at inflecto.org
Thu Nov 12 13:38:04 CST 2015

Hi frank ,

I would be a little easier to suggest things if we knew what type of hardware and Internet connection you will be wounding with.

But I personal run owncloud as my cloud server. Owncloud stores files photos and contact information to name a few of it's option. Owncloud can be accesses via Web or mobile app

If you are interested in streaming video, music and such I would suggest plex media server it's very easy to install and you can stream to just about any device you can think of.