[SATLUG] OT: Prep for safe equipment disposal

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:49:01 CDT 2015

Teach her how to wipe the hard drives... Don't forget the RAM chips, see

"Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory" by Peter

Dr. Gutmann uses and recommends dban...
or you can get it on PartedMagic (commercial nowadays)

kind regards,
Daniel Villarreal
(I've started using GooglePlus and I've added to my profile)