[SATLUG] OT: Prep for safe equipment disposal

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Oct 27 14:27:43 CDT 2015

I use a 24 ounce hammer in the driveway. When pieces of the platter are
all less than 3 square cm, I get that warm and fuzzy feeling that only
government spooks can put it back together. I bust up the circuit board
too, just for the heck of it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive