[SATLUG] OT: Prep for safe equipment disposal

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:27:52 CDT 2015

Thanks for the info, Brad!

I've never owned an SSD had drive. I use really old hardware myself. I
even have some old EIDE drives in use ;-)

I'm considering using the LinkedIn service, I started using GooglePlus,
but I want to get more into social media.

I did a resume workshop once upon a time
(http://www.satlug.org/pipermail/satlug/2003-July/026524.html), hope I
do more in the future... the club has gone through lots of changes, but
I always remember SATLUG people really being active in the local
community, XCSSA (http://www.xcssa.org/) also, hats off to the old
timers who mentored the youth. Also many thanks to Jan and Belinda, who
graciously taught computers and internet back in the day, at least
before APCO put a stop to it (if memory servers) because of some issue
with dues (one of the reasons I never have anything to do with a club
that wants money anymore).

have fun!
Daniel Villarreal
http://www.youcanlinux.org