[SATLUG] Microsoft is now using Linux!

Leo Midha leoem at stealth3.com
Thu Oct 29 00:19:14 CDT 2015

Seriously?  When are people going to stop living in the past?  in the
last 5 years, Oracle has been a worst offender than Microsoft has.  When
will this terrible mentality die with the SCO lawsuit?

Microsoft is not the big evil empire it once was.  Hell, Alphabet and
Apple may be worse in their own ways.  you don't like Microsoft, sure.
But jesus, someone post an interesting article, and boom - the nuts fall
from the trees....