[SATLUG] Alienware Steam Machine

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:25:31 CDT 2015

They've had the beta available for a year or 2.  I tried it 3 times since
first hearing about it.   The first time it totally unusable, the second
time it was fun to fiddle with but,  had no real practical use because I
didn't have a compatible video card.  And,  the third time it required
UEFI,  and decided it wasn't worth a new motherboard and probably video
card.   From what I've written here,  you might think I'm anti steamOS. The
opposite is more true; so,  if you do get it up and running,  let me know
how it goes.  And,  if anyone hears even a rumor that there's a way to
install it on a PS4, alert me asap!  I would absolutely buy a second PS4
just for steamOS,  if it were possible.