[SATLUG] Microsoft is now using Linux!

Leo Midha leoem at stealth3.com
Thu Oct 29 19:43:21 CDT 2015

On 10/29/2015 6:07 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 00:19:14 -0500
> Leo Midha <leoem at stealth3.com> wrote:
>> On 10/28/2015 11:45 PM, country wrote:
>>> Microsloth stole a copy of Berkley Unix to develop DOS...   It's
>>> not like they developed anything
>> Seriously?  When are people going to stop living in the past?  in the
>> last 5 years, Oracle has been a worst offender than Microsoft has.
>> When will this terrible mentality die with the SCO lawsuit?
> Having a bad day? The guy just called Microsoft a mild slur and said
> they didn't develop DOS themselves. I'd think that's hardly angerworthy
> on a Linux list.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive

Yes - having a bad week.  However, it wasn't a "mild slur".  it's like
Loonix.  If that doesn't piss you off when seeing it by all other
people, then maybe you do have a thicker skin than I do.  My opinion is,
the whole ecosystem is terrible.  Without some of this negativity, then
we would all work better.  The right tool for the right job.