[SATLUG] Microsoft is now using Linux!

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:59:09 CDT 2015

hahaha, well, just for the record, I have worked for MS in my work career
(I'm well retired now) MS has been using UNIX from the beginning, even
after windows took off and became successful, if you can see the code it is
UNIX..

Nuff said, I'm headed off to bed, my days of all nighters have long past

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Alan Lesmerises <alesmerises at satx.rr.com>
wrote:

> On 10/29/2015 10:06 AM, Brad Knowles wrote:
>
>> On Oct 29, 2015, at 12:19 AM, Leo Midha <leoem at stealth3.com> wrote:
>>
>> Microsoft is not the big evil empire it once was.  Hell, Alphabet and
>>> Apple may be worse in their own ways.  you don't like Microsoft, sure.
>>>
>> Microsoft might not be the One and Only Evil Empire that it once was, but
>> it’s still Evil-with-a-Capital-E, and it’s still definitely an
>> Empire-with-a-Capital-E.
>>
>> Just because Google and Oracle are also Evil Empires that must now be
>> contended with, doesn’t necessarily make Microsoft any less Evil.
>>
>> The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.
>>

>> As for Microsoft stealing from other companies and other OSes, where’s
>> the news in that?  They’ve been doing that for … how many decades?
>>
>> But jesus, someone post an interesting article, and boom - the nuts fall
>>> from the trees….
>>>
>> If continuing to hate Microsoft makes me a nut in your book, then I’m
>> fine with that.  In that case, I think that I would rather be a nut.
>>
>> --
>> Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>
>> LinkedIn Profile: <http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>
>>

> Well, you know what they say -- Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes
> you don't!
>

> Al Lesmerises

www.hoodstexasbde.com

OSS