[SATLUG] Microsoft is now using Linux!

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:08:44 CDT 2015

Evil Empire....   Hmm.    You know Google's slogan actually is "Don't be
Evil".... And,  who do they think they're fooling?
Sent from my Android phone.

Uh oh!  We all need these companies,  but we don't like their business
practices,  and we're too few to effect change in those big companies.
So,  we get mad,  and "I've had it with so and so; they're the Devil"  but
then we're odd,  and people look at us a little sideways.
My two cents: technology may very well be Evil.   It's a source of stress,
our great communication systems often just leave us to our neurosis induced
misunderstandings.   So,  if you're having the "so and so tech company is
the Devil,  with a capital D"  blues, take yourself a break.   Make it a
point to put the phone down for an hour.   Better yet,  go camping,  and
try to make fire without a match/lighter.   Unplug