[SATLUG] Freezing Mint

Nathan Templeton nathantempleton at live.com
Fri Apr 1 23:08:16 CDT 2016

Bruce,

  That is a good suggestion Sir.. I did not think of deleting the FAT
part.. That could clear up some issues for me there.
  I might give that a try on my main Desktop, but I have found Korora to
be a really nice fit on this box. And aye, I really do prefer MATE, but
I started linux years ago. I come from the BlackBox/Fluxbox world and
MATE gives me what I really want. I do not mind XFCE at all, it is a
great DE.

With all respect,
N8