[SATLUG] Any regular meetups?

Chris crynolists at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 7 06:52:03 CDT 2016

Sounds like your looking for 10bitworks a local hackerspace.
  Check them out on Facebook Or any Saturday after 1:00pm.

Satlug died several years ago and anyone attempting a resurrection has
been burnt out trying.
Comfortable quiet places with internet and AV equipment aren't cheap, and
  usually don't offer craft brew.  Places that do offer food and
libation are not conducive to formal meetings with presentations.

Personal opinion:  Lack of social media presence is the most telling
example why resurrections have failed.

Chris(Imissthehollwoodparkmeetings)Lee