[SATLUG] Community Service Announcement - Web Page Design

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:45:19 CDT 2016

I have a business contact that is looking for someone local to come meet with them for a web page design, implementation, and potentially a service/support contract.

From the Business General Manager:

“We are looking for multiple pages, potential HTML5 video encoding with database transactional business selling. We want someone local that can meet with here in our office and can be available for meetings. We are not looking for remote or non-local bids.”

Not a lot to go on I know but it’s a start. This business transacts over $10 Million Dollars annually.

If interested please contact me off list with resume, references, examples, and a portfolio if available.

Cheers!

Peter J. Cross, M.A., B.S., DCUC-AM, VMSP, VMW
Adkins, TX