[SATLUG] Forensic disk backup services in San Antonio/Universal City?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Feb 6 17:16:43 CST 2016

Folks,

I have a family member who is being told that they need to get a certified backup made of their computer systems, which may be presented in court as evidence.

I found the “San Antonio Computer Doctor” (see <http://sacdr.com/forensics.html>), who split off their forensics work into "EXHIBIT A: Computer Forensic Investigations” (see <http://www.exhibitacfi.com/ExhibitA-Computer-Forensics.html>), but I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with these types of services, or knew of any that they could recommend?

Thanks!