[SATLUG] Forensic disk backup services in San Antonio/Universal City?

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:20:28 CST 2016

I work for an oil &  gas company,  they're always suing each other.   They
recently hired an outside firm to do a document grab.   They used ftk
imager. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_Toolkit

It's pretty good,  it runs as the local system account on Windows; so it
gets deleted files,  and files you don't have permissions for. Not sure if
they make a Linux version. Also,  "chain of custody"  may be an issue for
them.  It basically removes your liability for the data,  should anything
be missing,  or get lost during shipping etc.  Good luck.