[SATLUG] Free 19" APC NetShelter Relay/Server Rack

Marker, Robert rmarker at encoresupportsystems.com
Tue Feb 16 14:52:31 CST 2016

I have a Full height 19” APC NetShelter Rack with one side and the glass door including a mounted 8 channel KVM. It must to find a new home. If anyone needs or wants one for a server system this one will change hands for free. This rack is heavy duty professional grade. The new owner just needs to move it out of our office. It must leave by 15 March. I can provide a picture via e-mail.

Long time lurker once in a while poster.
Robert Marker
Encore Support Systems, L.P.
205 S. Frank Luke Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78226