[SATLUG] FREE at curb: HP Color LJ 2840 mfp

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 20 20:39:47 CST 2016

(Sorry if this ends up getting double-posted. I guess I haven't changed
my subscribed email....)

FREE at the curb for the first one to come claim :
a *working* HP Color LJ 2840mfp with some supplies
Prints/scans/copies ok, scans to built-in memory card and can print
pictures from memory cards
Scanning directly to computer requires specific software from HP, which
hasn't been updated since Windows XP, and due to the age, they aren't
going to plan on releasing a newer version.
All supplies out there are used to some extent, but still work;
including another set of toner cartridges. Additional fuser also.

It does cycle every 12 or 24 hours (i forget which) but this was by
design unfortunately.
I just can't justify it anymore with this cycling since  hardly print
color.

First one to come carry it away gets it.

10811 Red Musket Trail
San Antonio 78245

--
Thunderbird Portable...it goes with me!