[SATLUG] competition for raspberry pi

Philip Cammarata philip at cammarata.me
Fri Jan 8 08:45:12 CST 2016

I don't have first hand experience but I think it's price alone puts it in
a different category to a Raspberry Pi.

Fitlet-H Barebone is available now for pre-ordering from Compulab priced
$436. For volume pricing please contact Compulab sales.

Depending on the situation a few of these might be decent alternatives:
http://beagleboard.org/BLACK
or
http://www.bananapi.org/p/product.html

If you want something closer to your original link I have nothing but good
things from an Intel NUC
http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Computing-Gigabit-i3-3217U-DC3217IYE/dp/B0093LINVK