[SATLUG] Freezing Mint

Nathan Templeton nathantempleton at live.com
Wed Mar 30 22:49:13 CDT 2016

Hey Alan,

  Sorry to hear you experienced the same kind of issues I did with 17.3
mate.. Tried to install on a custom build gigabyte board with an AMD
FX6300 proc, no matter what I tried it would hang at boot. What I found
is that by default for some reason it was looking for sdb3 for the boot
iso and I was unable to modify that on my usb stick to get to install.
In the end, I went with Korora 23 for the desktop. A side note though,
Mint 17.3 (mate) installed on my thinkpad T520 without any issue. Good
luck Sir!

V/R

N8