[SATLUG] Any regular meetups?

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sat May 7 00:23:43 CDT 2016

Hi, I've been in and out of this group since I was an undergrad in the
90's. This group has helped me pass my programming classes and has
helped me now that i am an instructor.

I know there used to be meetings at Nail on the SAC campus. I know we
also did some community service work over there as well. Perhaps I can
offer up space at UIW. We have a GROWING CIS program and many students
who are getting to know and love Linux. We've had a number of students
remove their Mac or Windows OS and run straight Linux with Win/Mac
running in a VM.

I'm not going to try to resurrect anything but if y'all are
interested...let me know.

john