[SATLUG] Web Site Help

NATHAN OXHANDLER nathan at gvtc.com
Fri Sep 16 13:39:21 CDT 2016

I have a friend that has a mini-ranch on which he boards horses.  He knows the web site name that he wants is available.  He needs a place to host the site as well.
He is located about 2 miles west of the intersection of US-281 and Hwy-46 in the Bulverde Spring Branch area.

The site will be a simple one page 'Who We Are, Where We Are, and How to Contact'.

There will be several pictures of his place and he will want to swap them out every so often.

Brad is okay once you get to know him.  He does have his bad days when he uses every 4 letter word in the book.  He does get his bills paid.  He is also on the right wing side, so you will have to put up with that once in a while.

If you are interested I will be glad forward your contact information to him.

Nathan