[SATLUG] Linux workshop(s) concept(s)

Nate T pixelnate at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:28:22 CDT 2017

Isn't a lesson on power shell a bit too advanced for a group of, onstensibly neophyte, students assembling an Rpi for the first time. I would think a lesson on the basics of programming with Scratch would be more inline with their skill level. Maybe teaching something that would lead the students toward a maker type of endeavor with their new Pi, perhaps the basics of robotics where they could learn how to set up a method for controlling a motor?