[SATLUG] Window's 7 Update

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Fri Dec 22 11:40:00 CST 2017

In the past, when I've had to do things like this (and I did encounter
this problem in Windows 8.1), I usually keep the renamed folder until
after I know it's working again.  That way I can put things back if my
previous effort failed.  But once it's working again, there really
shouldn't be any need to keep it.

Alan Lesmerises

On 12/22/2017 9:44 AM, NATHAN OXHANDLER wrote:
> Finally got a 'Round Tu-it' and followed Don's recommendations.  Should I leave the SoftwareDistributionOld or can it be deleted?
>
> Nathan

Alan Lesmerises

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi