[SATLUG] Window's 7 Update

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Dec 23 04:57:15 CST 2017

Yeah, I was going to mention that. When I want Windows info from people
ready, willing and able to give it, I go to ##windows on FreeNode.

By the way, you're not the Chris Hudson who used to live in Central
Florida, are you? If so, I'm still using that bombproof computer case
you sold me in 1999. It now hosts a 1.8Ghz processor, 2GB box running
Void Linux with LXDE enhanced by dmenu.

SteveT