[SATLUG] Re: 3d printed, wearable threads computer

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:49:27 CST 2017

Topic humor based:

Traditional, non-threaded programming re-envisioned:
http://media.ntu.edu.sg/NewsReleases/Pages/newsdetail.aspx?news=1fcb4383-4482-4be9-8298-27b5ae88b572
would permit flexible, one-liners with DIWired (
http://www.instructables.com/id/DIWire-Bender/ )

True, self-documenting code including associated code libraries :
http://www.thevelop.nl/blog/2016-12-25/ThreadTone/