[SATLUG] desktop.ini

Stewart Smith tuupes80 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:04:46 CDT 2017

Fix for problem identified. Ball right hand, fingers curled, thumb over fingers - tight. Raise right hand, so configured and shake up and down while uttering the following incantation: "Curse you Bill Gates!"

Will not fix problem you describe, but you will feel better about it.

Ever hear of this free thing called Linux... It's the free version (also open source), of UNIX. When Apple created some of the same problems you describe, Steve Jobs changed the operating system under all the Apple software to UNIX.  You can also get a version of actual UNIX called BSD.  Just so you know...

Oh, if you're interested, there's free office software too.

S. Smith