[SATLUG] RE: desktop.ini

Bruce Orcutt Bruce.Orcutt at utsa.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:30:07 CDT 2017

Folder display customizations.  (List vs detail vs thumbnail, sorting order, etc)

Can blow away, if you don't mind those options being gone when next you view in Windows.  If none exist, Windows will re-create the next time you browse to the folder via explorer.

Bruce Orcutt
UTSA Libraries: Systems
Office: (210) 458-6192