[SATLUG] satlug.org domain expires in two months

Stephen Eaton stephen.l.eaton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:28:07 CDT 2017

I just wanted to let everyone know that satlug.org has been renewed for
another two years! Also picked up satlug.net and satlug.info, just
because. I know a few of you wanted to pitch in. If you really want to then
feel free to send couple of dollars thru paypal to stephen.l.eaton at gmail.com,
but don't feel obligated. This is a labor of love, no donations required :)

Just for fun: As of 10/13/17 the satlug.org uptime is 2865 days. Wow!

Sincerely,

Stephen Eaton
stephen.l.eaton at gmail.com
210-535-5591 (mobile)