[SATLUG] OT: Miscellaneous Hardware

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Tue Oct 24 19:44:59 CDT 2017

I have a bunch of hardware that I picked up over the years -- some for
projects that I never got around to, and others that just came with
other stuff that I did want.  I'm doing some house-cleaning and I
decided I need to get rid of (most of) it ... FREE to the first taker.
Unless otherwise noted, I don't know if these work: I haven't tried to
test them or I have no way to do so.

    ATX Power Supply
       - 200W, 20-pin

    Avocent Switchview 8-Port KVM (Model # 10085)
       - PS/2, OSD, Rackmount brackets
       - Supports video up to 1280 x 1024
       - I can include a few cables
       - Tested and it _does_ work

    Compaq Series EO1004B 8-Port KVM
       - PS/2, with OSD (made by Avocent?)
       - Supports video up to 1024 x 768
       - Could be Rack-mounted but there are no brackets
       - I can include a few cables

    Xincom Twin WAN Router
       - Includes power adapter
       - 4 LAN Ports

    3Com OfficeConnect Dual Speed Switchview
       - 8 RJ45 Ports

    3Com OfficeConnect Internet Firewall DMZ
       - No power adapter

    Dell PowerVault 112T - tape drive (unsure of the capacity)
       - Includes 9 Dell "DLTtape IV" (I think they're 40/80GB Capacity)
       - Includes 1 Dell DTS VS Cleaning Tape (13 more uses)

    ADC Campus RS, HDSL Ethernet Bridge
       - Model/Part # 150-1158-51

    Cabletron Systems Hubstack SEHI-24
       - 10Base-T Hub with LanView
       - 24 LAN Ports

    ECS EliteGroup G41T-M Mini-ATX Motherboard
       - Includes Intel SL7Q2 (3.6 GHx) CPU & fan
       - New, still in package

    ATI HDTV Wonder tuner cards (2 each)
       - Windows software CDs
       - Remote Control w/receiver
       - 1 passive HDTV Antenna (New)
       - I had used these and the cards worked the last time they were
    installed

    Microsoft XP Media Center Remote Control w/receiver

    Grandstream VOIP Telephone
       - It looks like it might need a power adapter, but I don't have
    one for it

    LinkSys VOIP Phone Adapter
       - Model SPA1001
       - Appears to be unused

    Desktop Internal Wireless PCI card
       - New, still sealed in box
       - 802.11g, 2.4GHz

    Creative Modem Blaster
       - External, V.92, Model DE5621
       - Includes Serial Cable (w/dual 9-pin & 25-pin plugs on one end)

    CF to IDE Adapters (2 each)
       - Appear to be unused

    IBM 'clicky' keyboards, USB, black (2 each)

    3 1/2" Floppy Drive (black)

    PCI Firewire Card with ~6 ft Firewire Cable

Shoot me an email if you're interested in any of these.

--
Alan Lesmerises

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi