[SATLUG] Buying Office Printer?

Jose Leiva leivajose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:15:40 CST 2018

You can buy directly from your leasing company without a managed contract
or better yet, directly form your Xerox, Lanier, or Ricoh distributor.
Also, you can check online sites, like dell.com for printer around the $1k
mark but they are more of a "pro-summer" type of printer.

I have several clients who own their printers. Down sides are maintenance
costs but I'm sure the distributor might have some type of warranty.