[SATLUG] OT: IT HW and Work Needed

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:29:33 CST 2018

Good Morning,
I was approached this Morning by a Daniel Martinez of Nexa Trailers on I-10
east. He has a new office and needs some work done by a Licensed and
Certified Installer. Basic requirements are below

-Internet Installation (may need to work with AT&T as the I.S.P.)
-Cat6 cabling in building.
-All computers on one network.
-security camera installation and networked with remote access for mgmt.

Individual responding will need:
-Prior history of successful work
-Insured for work
-references of work to be verified
-to be able to obtain new hardware: switches, firewall, (non-poe)

Other work may need to be done. Please reach out to Daniel at 210-722-7007
to respond to his RFP.

Cheers!

Peter J. Cross
San Antonio, TX